Start a new topic

Didn't get my registration slip

Hi,

On 29/11/2017 I registered other participant for MAKNA RUN 2018,proceeded to payment and was successfully paid and charged for it. However due to poor internet connection, the page was unable to return back to racexasia website after the payment made and causing no registration slip generated and no email receive on  registration status and slip. So, how can I get the registration slip? I contacted the organiser for the event and was asked to email the details of payment to racexasia. Need to post it here as I didn't found any other way to contact racexasia (email,telephone number).

8 people have this problem

HI Nurlisa, 

Please provide us the details as follow so that we can check. 

Your Full Name

Your NRIC

Thanks 

Hi raceXasia, i have exactly same problem as above. Please help me regarding this as the registration will close tomorrow.
I also did not receive my confirmation ticket... what should i do?

hi  i registered for Malaysia breakfast day run Putrajaya 2018 on 07/06/2018,proceeded to payment and was successfully paid and charged for it. However due to poor internet connection, the page was unable to return back to racexasia website after the payment made and causing no registration slip generated and no email receive on  registration status and slip. So, how can I get the registration slip?

Hi, Please help i did not receive confirmation ticket for orchid run & ride 2018 ?

i had register for 10 runners into event "larian hari keputeraan sultan nazrin shah 2018" but didn't received any confirmation slip

Login or Signup to post a comment